Thursday, August 14, 2008

2-Month Checkup Results: Passed with Flying Colors!

Wow are my legs sore. If it wasn't for those Hot Wheels band-aids that the nurse gave me after those three shots, I'd be really upset. Wait a minute, does crying all night count as being really upset? Then, I guess I was. Seriously though, I was only upset until about 11:30 and then I calmed down and slept through the whole night. Mom and Dad like it when I do that, not really sure why. To get back to the topic, I checked out A-OK. The doctor says I don't look or act like a 2-month-old. He thinks I'm advanced...I must get that from Dad. Check out my stats below!

1. 90th percentile in length
2. 90th percentile in head size (must be my smartness)
3. 95th percentile in weight (is it time to eat again?)

Talk about overachieving! Okay, now I'm pretty sure it's time to eat again so bye for now!











3 comments:

LJFEIER said...

Oh, my... he is one cute kiddo! I love this blog.
Emerson, you are one sarcastic dude!

BC said...

Emerson,
That smile of yours sure can melt hearts. I was thinking of you on your drs. visit day. Good job for impressing him!
Good night sweetie.
Love,
Grams

gpadave said...

Emerson: You may on the right track thinking that your advanced status may have something to do with your Dad's side of the family.
Grandpa Dave