Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sorry Jesus!

Well, today was my big day. Baptism. A lot of stress for such a little guy! Speaking of stress, I got all caught up in it waiting for my big moment and Mom had to make an emergency diaper change before I was dipped into the holy water. Sorry Jesus! I'm glad the show was still able to go on. After I was scrubbed clean, Mom and Dad undressed me and then Dad dipped me into some really warm water and I was baptized. Can you believe it? Too baths in less than two hours. Wow, talk about well groomed! Afterwords, we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Corrigan's house for presents, sandwiches and good times. Thanks for coming everyone! I had a great time, and I know Mom and Dad did as well.




Surprise! Thanks for all the gifts everyone!



Carson and Cohan Hare caught a frog and named him Little Little Little Little Froggy.



Again, sorry about the Jesus! How could you not forgive a blessed little guy like me?



After a bunch of Little Dippers, it was finally the Big Dipper's turn!

1 comment:

BC said...

Great Grandma Cielinski says:
Emerson:
You're not a big dipper, just a shining star.