Monday, November 3, 2008

Michael Phelps - Olympic Champion

Hi everyone. Michael Phelps here. Winning eight gold medals and flexing my muscles all the time takes a toll on me. Rumor has it that I consume close to 12,000 calories a day to keep up. Well, the rumors are true. I consume them in the forms of baby formula, stage 1 baby food and baby cereal. Happy Halloween!



I have 8 gold medals...what do you have? Bring it!



I'm Michael Phelps. I'm sure you've heard of me. And you are...? Pay no attention to the diaper beneath my swim tights.



#1 Baby! See you in London in 2012!

3 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Seriously this is the best costume ever! Great job mom and dad!

Krista said...

Emerson has abs just like Michael Phelps too :) they are just hiding a little bit!

love it guys!
-Krista

hellokittycar said...

One of the best costumes ever! Super adorable factor! I can't wait to see what next year brings!