Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Emerson!

One year ago today, at about 11:30 am, our little Emerson was born. He's not so little anymore, but he'll always be our baby. We love you big guy!


Pictures from his party:



Before the chaos...




Fun, food and games.




Can you believe that Shaun didn't do any decorating?




Hangin' out at the "big boy" table with the cousins. High five!




Candy cups are my favorite kind...




What's better than cake? Multiple cakes!




Could I have another cupcake Mom? Please?
I can't wait until next year!

Neither can we.

3 comments:

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Happy birthday, Emerson! It looks like you had a great time at your party and hopefully you'll have a fun day today with mom and dad.
Tracy - The decorating looks AMAZING! Only you could create such a beautiful scene in a garage! I love it.
Congrats!

hellokittycar said...

How fab! You did a great job on the party decorating! I love the hats! Hope the party was great! It's amazing to me to think that it has already been a year since E came to the garage sale all tiny and new. What an adorable young little guy he has turned into. See you next week!

LJFEIER said...

I haven't been here in awhile-- SO CUTE! Love the party theme.