Monday, July 14, 2008

Another Busy Weekend For A Little Guy!

Hey Guys. When does a baby have time to relax? Sheeeesh. This weekend has me tired and hungry. Well, every day has me tired and hungry but I was put to the test this past Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, I went to a puppy party and after that, a 30th birthday party. To end the night, we stopped off at Chipotle. Too spicy for this guy. If you thought Sunday was a day of rest, you're wrong. I went to a grad party - on a farm - in the country. Whew, I'm glad I can sleep in the car! We ended the night watching the Monticello fireworks. Well actually, I just slept and watched as I made my own "special" fireworks. Okay, that's it for now. Talk to you soon! Emerson

Decided to take a little nap on Great Grandma Corrigan's lap during the grad party. Talk about comfortable!


Whoops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry about that Grampa Bill!



My teeth have come in! Er...my tusks I mean! Haha, very funny Mom and Dad.




Mr. Chubbs, signing off!

3 comments:

BC said...

Emerson,
When are you going to put your foot down and let your parents know how you really feel about the type of pictures they show of you on your blog. I would start rebelling early if I were you.
But you're still too adorable.
Love,
Gram C.

hellokittycar said...

Okay seriously, you do know that you will both be living in a horrible retirement home when you are old because of these pictures, right? If I could put "tusks" on my bird when he was sleeping I would do it too! Hope things are going well in Monti land, when are we going to see each other again!!! Did you get my invite for Joni's on the 19th? Just informal, stop in to say Hello!

Krista said...

Wonder if my teeth will look like Emerson's?? YIKES!!

-Matthew