Thursday, July 10, 2008

Onemonthiversary!

Hey guys. Emerson once again. Well, today was my official Onemonthiversary, although, I have been celebrating since Tuesday when Grebbie (Grandma Debbie) and Aunt Jen brought me some Onemonthiversary gifts and a cake just my size! Sadly, I could only observe them eating all of my cake. But I'm guessing it was good!



Today I had a couple of visitors. I would consider it my first date! Her name is Madeline. She is an older women. Roooooooooooar!



Well, that's it for now. Goodnight and be sure to look over your shoulder every now and then. Who knows when creepy Laughing Emers may spring out from the shadows!


3 comments:

BC said...

Emerson,

Happy one month birthday. Keep an eye on your 2 month cake or Grandma will get that one to.

Based on your expression, that must of been one wild first date. Maybe you can get one of your buds lined up for old Aunt Kate!!

Take care

GPC

hellokittycar said...

I don't know if it is the faux hawk or the striped shirt, but Emerson REALLY looks like Shaun in the first pic. :) Hope the fam is doing well. You can't buy school supplies yet, there ought to be a law. I am doing summer school with Ton, am I nuts or what...see then it is okay for me to pick up a few things at Target because I am teaching... Cheers

Happy one month Em! You barely look over 3 weeks!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

I should let the Hare clan know that your blog is being viewed by several of my friends and it has gotten rav reviews! Keep up the fun postings, Emerson!